Upon arrival, all guests staying at a Val Casies Valley-Monguelfo-Tesido Tourist Office member accommodation will automatically receive a free GUEST PASS Holidaypass Val Casies Valley-Monguelfo-Tesido. This pass enables to use the public transport system of South Tyrol incl. extras and to enjoy reduced prices on other selected services.
FREE USE OF ALL PUBLIC SOUTH TYROLEAN TRANSPORT!
- Regional trains in South Tyrol (Brennero (A)–Trento, Malles–San Candido)
- Local busses (intercity – and citybusses)
- Cable cars Rio Pusteria-Maranza,, San Genesio, Renon, Mendola and Renon train
- Post van Swiss between Malles and Müstair
- unlimited use of the ski busses in Val Pusteria Valley (Val Gardena Valley inclusive)
The pass does not include:
- Free use of long-distance trains (Intercity, Eurocity, Euronight, Eurostar)
- Trains on the track Brennero–Innsbruck (A) (no ticket sale on board)
- San Candido–Lienz (A) (ticket sale on board)
- Bicycle transport
- Transport of dogs or other animals
Handling and validation:
- The HOLIDAYPASS is a personal ticket and therefore non-transferable.
- NEW: contactless card! It must be validated at the beginning of each journey; remember to validate your ticket before boarding when travelling with trains or ropeways. You are not required to indicate your destination. The expiration date is shown on the validator display at the first validation.
- Please enter your name and the date of your vacation at the back of the card.
- The HOLIDAYPASS will be valid for seven calendar days from the day of first use. Guests who are staying longer than seven days will receive a second ticket.
- Children aged 0-6, buggies and luggage are carried free of charge.